Behold the cake that Aleece found in her magazine:

That frosting was so good, you guys. It was the sort of cake that you don't want to eat two pieces of right close to each other, because of the diabetic shock and all. Dave disagrees.
Also here are some of the meals I ate in Boulder:
Salmon Benedict from the hotel restaurant with fresh fruit and seared greens. It's my new favorite way to eat greens. The eggs were done perfectly, softy-firmy, not leathery at all, and they didn't even cheat and use a poaching pan. And! And! The roasted tomato? OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS. I would founder on those things.
My firecracker roll from Sushi Zanmai. It has little yummy bits of tempura, crab, salmon, avocado and sprouts in it. Delish. Also I almost forgot to talk about how I got trout sashimi that was some of the best sashimi I'd ever eaten. There is no picture of it because I am a pig and it was long gone by this point.
My boring, but yummy, goat cheese salad from the Boulder Cafe.
I didn't take pictures of our Monday night's dinner because: boring, and: chain food, but it was pretty good. I got a French dip, and it was good and came with sauteed onions, which is never bad.
We spent a bunch of money buying crap for our kids that will just make them more spoiled, but we never will learn! It's because they're so devilish cute.
1 comments:
More than anything, I LOVE that you have pictures of the food you ate while on vacation! Seriously, you are a true Huff :) Oh, AND, they all make my mouth water. Yum!
Post a Comment