I'm blogging from Boulder today, because my husband is awesome and my sister is awesome. The Dad is at a training conference for his job, and he brought me along (and Pinga is here, too) to see the sights while he's stuck in a room learning all day. HA! Captain America, the Hulk and Superman are all being tended by my sister, who is a better parent than we are, anyway. We're staying at the Boulderado, and Pearl Street is just a block away. I will update later with all the fun stuff Pinga and I got to do.
This morning I had a spectacular breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I took a picture, but didn't bring my little cord to upload the photos, so that will come later.
I hope my kids are being nice for their aunt Tweena. I sure would hate for them to not get their souvenirs (hint, hint).
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
1 comments:
How fun (and relaxing) and deserved for you!!!!
Post a Comment