For anyone who may be nervous about attending a party whose guest of honor you don't know from Adam, rest assured that first-hand knowledge of Travis Sorenson is not required for admittance. Really it's just a party celebrating a made-up holiday, because that's how we roll at this house. Travis is a friend of The Dad, and has never failed to remember The Dad's birthday (I remember clearly the email he got wishing him a happy "turdy-turd"). We are so tired of feeling in his debt that we're going to declare a holiday in his honor, in order to obtain absolution. The Dad wanted to name Pinga 'Travis,' but I was not jazzed about that idea. I figure he'd rather have an eponymous party, anyway.
So come one, come all, to a sweet party at our house, and bring food and games. We'll provide the drinks and a grill, and y'all just let your imaginations run wild. We may end up with only desserts, or only potato salad, but we'll make do.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
7 comments:
Count the soon-to-be-ex-Alameda-ians in; (two biggies, two smallies in all)
Sweet! Also I have a box of baby clothes for you.
ooh, pick me. I wanna go! (Travis and I share a b'day, ya know) Oh yeah, my husband felt compelled to move to the sticks of 'bama which just happens to be about 1800 miles away from EVERYONE!!!!!
(not bitter, NOT bitter...)
But is your birthday on Travis Sorenson Day, or on Travis Sorenson Day (observed)?
yeah, his actual birthday (May 30).
Sounds fun. We want to come.
We'll be there!
Post a Comment