At 6:00 yesterday morning, in the pitch-black of our room we had this exchange . . .
Superman: "Why isn't it breakfast time?"
The Dad: "Because breakfast time comes after chores."
Superman: "Breakfast time comes after chores?"
The Dad: "Yep."
Superman: "Well, get out of bed and start making breakfast RIGHT NOW."
Here are the pictures of Superman's sad face.
*************************************************************************************
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
JOHN SAYS THAT THESE PICTURES WILL MAKE YOU SICK!
*************************************************************************************
JOHN SAYS THAT THESE PICTURES WILL MAKE YOU SICK!
*************************************************************************************
poor little fella
he napped for a while while we were waiting to find out if his brain was squished
in the second hospital waiting for the plastic surgeon, holding the raddest balloon ever
iodine all over his face
sorry it's so washed out, but for some reason the surgeon had this super bright light shining on his work area--selfish!
waiting to wake up so he can eat a popsicleThe nurse, who was very sweet and reassuring, brought Superman the grape popsicle he asked for. They wanted to make sure he could keep food down before they discharged us.
Superman: (eats tiny piece of popsicle)
The Mom: "Do you want some more popsicle?"
Superman: "Get a bowl."
The Mom: (frantically looks around for a receptacle, finds none, and hurriedly shoves the styrofoam cup holding the popsicle under his chin)
Superman: "Bllllluuuuuuurrrrrgh!" (barfs and fills the styrofoam cup with the piece of popsicle and all the blood he had swallowed since the sink fell on him)



3 comments:
Holy craziness batman! (I mean superman). Happy for good plastic surgery. Poor fella!
That is seriously the saddest story! I feel so bad for all involved. I am glad that he pulled through ok and will heal up nicely.
I sorta forgot you had this blog. mike showed this to me last night. It gave me nightmares. I am so glad he is ok. He must have a few angels looking out for him.
Post a Comment