Superman just pooped on the rug in the bathroom. His words: "I was tooting, and some poop just dropped out." I'm not sure what he was waiting for before he got on the toilet, but prolly next time I'll sell him into Egypt.
June- Home & Yellowstone
11 years ago
2 comments:
So why didn't you post a picture?.j/k Darn that poop for just "dropping out!" That's too cute..(what he said, not the poop) If you do sell him into Egypt make sure and let me know...I'll come and sing, "Poor poor Superman sold to be a slave, the situations grave hey, sold to be a slave..." FYI That's the musical the Beardens are trying out for this summer! Mike is trying to Buff up his pecs so he can be Joseph. lol Good luck with the whole pooping thing.
No! I want him to be Pharoah! Singing about the seven fat kine, uh-hu-huh.
Post a Comment