CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

you're telling me, buddy

John was in a meeting earlier today, and there was a man from South Korea attending. The meeting gets over, and this happens:

Man from South Korea: "Oh. I just realized. You are a very handsome man. I don't see you very often, but you are very handsome."

John: (to self) ?
John: (aloud)"Thank you."

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Well, he always says he is "a handsome, handsome man!" But the fact that a man would say that to another man is a little creepy- even if it is true! And I'm with ya on the appalling dump heap- its ridiculous! And Emma had an ear infection too, but we went with Zithromax this time and she seems to be doing fine now. I hate the winter sick "funk" we always seem to get into- ick!

highdeekay said...

Well, there you have it. Handsome indeed.

Nate, Claire & Norah said...

That is so funny. Oh I just realized...I have homosexual tendencies.

richvm said...

You are not telling me anything that I didn't already know.... hubba hubba!

the mom said...

Well, I think it's his fat, sausage-like fingers that really make him stand out in a crowd.

Jenny said...

I've always found fat, sausage-like fingers to be quite attractive!

Anonymous said...

Oh man. I can always count on a good laugh when I look at your blog! What I want to know is what happened after the awkward silence that followed the "Thank You"... I guess it might have included John looking sideways with a raised eyebrow and a questioning look at anyone else who might have heard the exchange.