CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

back to the grind

My house is an appalling dump heap overflowing with the most disgraceful assortment of deplorable rubbish imaginable.

Well, not really, but I have been scaling an ever-growing Mt. Clothesheap for a few days now, and I think it's probably time I did something about it.

Pinga has a wicked ear infection in both ears and her eyes are so puffy she looks like she's been in a bar fight. Those kids and their darned curly Eustachian tubes! And stupid, useless amoxycillin. I don't know why anyone prescribes it anymore. Overprescription and abuse has rendered it totally ineffective.

We had a New Year's Eve party with yummy food. Thanks to all who participated.

3 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

I'm totally with you about the messy house thing. Man, poor Pinga. She looked so miserable on Sunday. I hope she feels better tomorrow.

highdeekay said...

Eden is on Cefdinir (I'd never heard of it) and it seems to be doing the trick (along with the injection of antibiotic she got). I think it is just ear infection time. It seems like most of my young nieces and nephews have it. This is Eden's first ... not fun.

Good luck with the grind. Me no likey the grind.

Sarah said...

I'm currently sitting amidst clutter that could actually swallow me up whole...but I think instead of handling that, Ima go ahead and read s'more blogs. Thanks, though Mr. Grind.